Trent J Nju

I'm having a problem logging in to this account.

I just signed up and am unable to log in to this account. I don't think that this is going to be beneficial to me!

Lefteri P Pgp

Verified Reviewer

I need help to be a member

Tawkify - I need help to be a member
Tawkify - I need help to be a member - Image 2
Tawkify - I need help to be a member - Image 3
Can you call me please. I need your service to help me. I was trying to be a member to Tawkify. I need more information how to be a member.
Lefteri P Pgp

| map-marker Miami, Florida

Bill problem

Tawkify - Bill problem
Tawkify - Bill problem - Image 2
Tawkify - Bill problem - Image 3
I need help for paying bill. I want service to call me please.Do you get my photo. I was trying to be a membership.
Carolyn C Kqc

Fraudulent Dating Company

Original review Dec 03, 2023

On September 15, 2023, I purchased a Client 3 Match Experience, in the amount of $4,100 to be matched with three dates within the course of a year based on my criteria. When I asked about the $99 membership the salesperson kept pushing for me to purchase the thousands of dollars membership, as there is no guarantee that you will ever get a date with the $99 membership.

However, Tawkify is unable to successfully match me with the thousands of dollars membership for which there is a guarantee and does not want to provide a refund; rather they want the paying client (me) to change the criteria (my standards) so they can provide a match (subpar) based on who they currently have in their pool of matches. Unfortunately, I am not changing my criteria to meet their pool of potential matches.

Throughout the process Tawkify was manipulative:Salesperson Kizzie Jones made multiple false and misleading statements (September 5, September 14, September 15) during intake including:

-If there are not enough matches in the database for you, a refund will be issued but Tawkify is refusing a refund

-I can be matched with individuals who paid for matches as myself my 2nd MatchMaker Bonnie Fiorito stated they are not limiting my matches only to paying clients (paying thousands of dollars)

-I can ask for any attributes I am looking for in a partner, including no children - to which I changed to one child over the age of 25 to accommodate the MatchMaker; however, Nicholas Veintmilla is stating on Nov 27 that they cannot guarantee this

-No limitations were discussed you only get three guaranteed priorities

-No restrictions were discussed they cannot guarantee your match has no kids (or kids of a specific age); they cannot guarantee you will be matched with other paying members (paying thousands of dollars)

-If I pay for 3 matches and you do not have 3 or 4 people who meet my criteria will I be refunded- they do not even have 1 person in the database who meets my criteria but Tawkify is refusing a refund

-tried to get me to change my criteria (my 1st MatchMaker Sivan Katz on September 22 repetitively asked me Do you want to find love or do you want to be alone? - think she knew she did not have any matches based on my criteria)

-tried to make me think I said/did something that I did not (they wanted me to say that I changed my criteria from when I set up my profile so it is my fault, when Tawkify set up my profile to avoid issuing a refund)

-Ian H. Team Member stated on October 25 that if Tawkify is not capable of matching me with my top three guaranteed priorities that a refund would be issued (yet Tawkify is still refusing a refund)

-change the explanation of the process

-I cannot ask for whatever I want, now there are limitations (you can only have three priorities to look for in a match), now there are restrictions (I cannot be matched with other members who also paid thousands of dollars unless I open up my search nationwide explained later by Ian H.

Team Member).

Many MORE manipulative actions were performed because Tawkify knew they were never able to deliver me three matches that met my criteria. There was always something Tawkify stated to prevent issuing a refund (including review the website for how the process operates, but the aforementioned issues about the process are not disclosed on the website, they are provided by a human being but only after being misguided for a period of time so Tawkify can try to justify keeping my money). My initial criteria were based solely on being matched with other clients paying thousands of dollars, to which I was informed that I can ask for whatever I want by the Salesperson Kizzie Jones -which was false and intentionally misleading to get me to pay thousands of dollars.

In 2023 I have requested a refund on October 11 & October 18 (with Bonnie Fiorito), on October 13 (with Taylor D), on October 18 & October 19 (with Ian Hukins), on finally November 21 & November 27 (with Nicholas Veintimilla). Each time I tried to work with the merchant to facilitate them to provide the services (three guaranteed dates based on my criteria) for which I paid or to provide a refund.

Unfortunately, Tawkify cannot deliver the guarantee three matches based on my criteria. They cannot even deliver one match based on my criteria. Tawkify never had any intentions of providing a refund at any stage during the process. I have been more than cooperative, patient, and transparent about my needs from Tawkify throughout the process.

Unfortunately, Tawkify has not been transparent and consistent about the process.

Tawkify feels it is acceptable to retain funds when services cannot be rendered. As the paying customer, I am not changing my request (criteria) to meet their potential pool of matches.

Loss:
Pros:
  • There are no pros
Cons:
  • Website does not describe limitations or restrictions
  • Website does not fully describe the process or refunds
  • Tawkify is intentionally deceptive and manipulative

User's recommendation: Do not give Tawkify any money

Carolyn C Kqc

Very useful information. I will tell all my friends to stay away.

reply icon Replying to comment of Carolyn C Kqc

Why are you responding to your own post pretending to be someone else?

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2439933

How is it pretend if they used their name?

reply icon Replying to comment of Carolyn C Kqc

How useful can it be? You wrote the post. You are now responding to yourself.

View more comments (3)
Trent J Nju
map-marker Kansas City, Missouri

I'm not able to log in to the app. I just joined and I have a problem logging into the account. I need assistance for this problem.
Paul Xpr

Utter digrace! I switched to J4Date.com

This service costs an arm and a leg and they dont guarantee anything! They show you lots of ladies who are very appealing on the eye but when it comes to your matches selection they offer you ridiculously inappropriate matches. Well there are plenty of fish in the sea. I joined J4Date.com and started arranging real dates there pretty soon. This is what happens on a legit site. There is plenty of choice. The selection of women is amazing. If you act like a normal polite person the ladies agree to meet you pretty soon. What a relief it is to find a decent and legit dating site!

Kathleen A Xej

Emergency Family matter

A family member has to fly to England tonight so I have to babysit all day tomorrow- so my date has to know I can do it after Thanksgiving

Preferred solution: Need to cancel my date tomorrow family emergency

Andrea B Jnd

Verified Reviewer

Paid a hundred dollars and got an email stating “we have packages for under 3 K”

Deceptive ad. It implied that the hundred bucks got you their service, then sent an email stating they had packages for under 3 K. What a scam!

User's recommendation: Don’t do this

map-marker Houston, Texas

No followup at all danithaezell2012@***.com

Still never heard from anyone at all.. Not sure this is a real company... could be someone just wanting to show faces and profiles..
map-marker San Luis Obispo, California

Requesting Refund!

I signed up for your dating service about two years ago. I never got not one match or word from you guys. I want a full refund I believe I paid $150 for nothing. Jacqueline Plumey 805-709-****
map-marker Clifton, New Jersey

Haven’t used service

Issue registering. 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

User's recommendation: No recommendation because I didn’t sign up for the services. I decided to pass. 000000****000000****000000****000000****000000****000000****000090****099009****000000****000000****000000****999000****00000

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article